I am also open to doing giveaways in addition to reviews. Giveaways are a great way to get more people interested in your product, and they also help me to provide a nice reward for loyal readers of A Woman Called Mom. Hosting a giveaway gets more readers involved, and in turn allows your company to gain more customers.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- I am not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics.
- I do receive products free of charge from manufacturers for review and the views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
- I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my experience or expertise.
- The products that I reviewed will not be returned as they would have been used for the review.
- Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- I have the right to refuse to post the review of a product.
FDA Disclaimer: Opinions ad statements on this blog have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. They are purely from personal experience and have not been consulted by medical professionals.
Again please remember that this blog is of my own personal experiences, ideas and opinions. Some thing that works for me might not work for you!